Government of Orissa witnessed initial attempts towards implementation of e-governance with a focus on networking government departments and developing e-governance applications in different areas of its activity.
The latest initiative taken by Center for Modernizing Government Initiative, GA(AR) Department, Government of Odisha for establishing ICT is to usher in “digital opportunities for monitoring organization performance “ for bringing accountability in different levels within the organization. In response to the requirements Office Inspection and Organization Performance Monitoring System, is developed an n-Tier web-based solution with broader functionalities as Administration, Inspection, Decision Support System and Document Management System. The Application can be accessed by all the stakeholders through internet.
Major Functional Component
- To improve collaboration and sharing of information.
- To provide facilities to automate office inspection processes.
- To provide effective monitoring of the line departments.
- To provide collaboration and sharing of information between stake holders
- To provide data visualization through dashboard system for effective decision support
- To provide Document Management for proper information management
- To enhance Accountability at different level
- To provide right information at the right time to increase efficiency through informed decisions.
- The following are the major functional components for Monitoring of Public Office Inspection and Organization performance under Government of Odisha
- Inclusion of prescribed guidelines and checklists as per Orissa Record Manual Management
- Inspection Monitoring
- Document Management
- Management Information System
A Government. of Odisha Initiative